- Saturday after the 9am mass & from 3:30-4:30 PM. All will be okay if you just come and pray! Our facilities are designed for either private or face-to-face reception of this healing sacrament. Refresh your soul! Here are our aides to help you with your confessions. Also, call the rectory for additional times during Advent and Lent. Reconciliation Guide for Adults, PG1, Reconciliation Guide for Adults PG2, Reconciliation Guide for Young People PG 1,Reconciliation Guide for Young People PG 2
- The sacrament of Baptism is usually celebrated the 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month at 1:15 PM in the church. A Baptismal Preparation meeting with the parents to discuss preparation for baptism is necessary for your first child being baptized. Sessions will be held the fourth Wednesday of the month, in the church at 7pm. For more information and to schedule a baptism, please call the rectory at 215-646-4600.
- Marriage preparation is an important part of planning a wedding, so please contact your parish office at least six months prior to your wedding and definitely before finalizing the date and time of your wedding.
R.C.I.A (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults)
- Anyone interested in becoming Catholic, please call the parish office. See our RCIA tab for additional information.
Anointing of the Sick
- Those hospitalized, seriously ill or anticipating a hospital procedure are welcome to celebrate the Anointing of the Sick after the last daily Mass on any weekday. Please contact the Rectory to indicate your intention to receive the sacrament.
Holy Communion for the Homebound
- If you are unable to attend Mass and would like to receive Holy Communion, please contact the rectory at (215) 646-4600.